A revealing record of the six month creative process that resulted in PUMP - one of Aerosmith's most dynamic and acclaimed albums. Go behind the scenes and witness the Bad Boys from Boston as they rehearse, argue, jam and laydown the muscle-flexing tracks only Aerosmith can produce. Aerosmith. Rare, raw and uncheines. 110 minutes of video that your mother doesn't want you to see.
Includes: Unedited conversations between the band and their production team. Exclusive musical jams never before seen or heard. Personal interviews with the band members covering a provocative array of subjects.
Aerosmith. Belted, buckled, booted and ready to PUMP!
1. The Making Of Pump
2. More Rehearsals
3. 'Monkey On My Back' Rough
4. Brad's Guitar
5. Guitar Jam With Joe & Brad
6. Steven On Phone
7. 'Don't Get Mad, Get Even'
8. Steven & Joe Talk About Bruce Fairbairn
9. Steven & Joe Talk About Demos Before Van
10. 'janie's Got A Gun' Demo
11. 'Janie's Got A Gun'
12. Steven On Music's Importance
13. Band Comments On The Past
14. 'My Girl' Rough
15. Overdub Session
16. Band Talks About Their Songs
17. Steven Talks About His Inspiration For '
18. 'Love In An Elevator'
19. Titling Of Pump Album
20. Album Playback For Record Company
21. Meeting With John Kalodner & Band On Lyr
22. 'What It Takes'
23. John Kalodner & Steven Talk About New Al
24. Band & John Kalodner Discuss Cover Art
25. Steven Overdubs Keyboards
26. Brad Discusses Mixing/Horns Rehearse
27. Joe Rehearses & Talks About Next Record
28. 'The Other Side' Rough
29. Intro To 'The Other Side'
30. 'The Other Side'
31. Pump's Achievements
32. DVD Menu Chaptering - See A&R For Cleare
33. Audio Mix - DVD Audio Menu Version