NOT AVAILABLE / OUT OF PRINT
• THE EMOTIONS were one of the leading female vocal trios in the R&B and Disco world from the late 60’s into the early 80’s. Sisters Sheila, Wanda and Jeanette Hutchinson formed in their native Chicago in 1968 and found success with the Stax/Volt label under the guidance of legendary songwriters and producers Isaac Hayes and David Porter, where they cut classic soul tracks such as ‘So I Can Love You’ and ‘Blind Alley.’ After Stax went under The Emotions were reacquainted with Maurice White of Earth, Wind and Fire who wrote and produced their #1 R&B and Pop smash ‘Best of My Love’ in 1977 on White’s Columbia subsidiary ARC. A year later they provided the vocals for Earth, Wind and Fire’s ‘Boogie Wonderland.’
• COME INTO OUR WORLD was the sister’s sixth album to enter the R&B charts peaking at #35 R&B and #95 Pop in 1979. Produced by White, who also contributed his song writing skills to the project, it was an intriguing invitation just six months after ‘Boogie Wonderland.’ The albums opener and first single, co-written by White, ‘What’s The Name Of Your Love?’ (R&B #30) is typical of The Emotions feel good vibe boasting tight horns and breathless vocals with a lean towards a more European disco groove, as does the excellent ‘I Should Be Dancing’ which was released as a single in Europe. ‘Layed Back’ is a great platform for the fluid bass playing skills of Earth, Wind and Fire’s Verdine White who contributes throughout the record. Other excellent tracks on this uplifting, good time album are the ballad ‘On & On’ which keeps on moving with a sweet groove, and ‘Where Is Your Love’ which was also released as a single in the U.S.
• BBR is very proud to bring you COME INTO OUR WORLD, completely re-mastered and repackaged complete with extensive liner notes and extended bonus content. COME INTO OUR WORLD is a must have for all R&B, Soul, Disco and Pop fans out there!
1. WHAT’S THE NAME OF YOUR LOVE?
2. CAUSE I LOVE YOU
3. COME INTO OUR WORLD
4. ON & ON
5. I SHOULD BE DANCING
6. WHERE IS YOUR LOVE?
7. THE MOVIE
8. LAYED BACK
9. YES I AM
BONUS TRACKS :
10. MY BABY DANCE
11. WHERE IS YOUR LOVE? (Single Version)
12. I SHOULD BE DANCING (Single Version)
Label : Big Break Records
If you want to order this great album and live outise the Netherlands, no problem.
We shipped worldwide en paypments can be done isn $, GBP & Euro by Paypal.
Ask for the right post & shipping amount.
Send e-mail to email@example.com
Also Available :