• One of the five releases that comprise SoulMusic Records’ October 2012 “Motown-themed” month (featuring artists who recorded at some point for the globally famous label), THE MIRACLES was the follow up and final album the group recorded for Columbia Records after their departure from Motown in 1977.
• Like its predecessor “Love Crazy” (reissued by SoulMusic Records in October 2012, SMCR-5073), 1978’s THE MIRACLES was produced in its entirety by original group member Pete Moore, with all the songs written by him, Billy Griffin (who replaced group co-founder Smokey Robinson as lead singer in 1973) and his brother Donald Griffin (who had also joined the team as lead guitarist in 1973).
• With production assistance from The Whizz Kids, THE MIRACLES included special guest Stevie Wonder on keyboards along with David Foster (who did rhythm arrangements for the album) and bassist Nathan Watts, harpist Dorothy Ashby, with string and horn arrangements by Wade Marcus.
• The album THE MIRACLES has achieved notoriety among the group’s many fans worldwide for its extreme rarity with soul music bloggers even querying its very existence! SoulMusic Records is particularly proud to verify such with this exciting reissue, the album’s worldwide CD debut.
• Liner notes by renowned US writer Lewis Dene Motown include 2012 quotes from Pete Moore and Billy Griffin.
1. I Can't Stand It
2. Love Doctor
3. The Magic Of Your Eyes (Laura's Eyes)
5. Hot Dance
6. Mean Machine
7. Sad Rain
8. Reach For The Sky
If you want to order this great album and live outise the Netherlands, no problem.
We shipped worldwide en paypments can be done isn $, GBP & Euro by Paypal.
Ask for the right post & shipping amount.
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org